REMOTELY MANAGE YOUR SIM CARDS AFTER ISSUANCE
MNOs have an heterogeneous fleet of SIM cards that need to be updated in the field due to change in roaming agreements, introduction of new network elements and so on. That is why operators need a solution to remotely manage their cards post issuance. Eos OTA Management is a solution allowing operators to securely manage their SIM lifecycle Over-The-Air. It is compliant with standards, interoperable and user friendly.
Oasis OTA implements below services:
- Software bugs and configuration fixes
- File structure modification
- Application configuration modification
- Application management
OFFER WORLDWIDE COST EFFECTIVE ROAMING SERVICES
A traditional SIM is usually dedicated to one Mobile Network Operator only.
With Eos Multi IMSI, customers are now able to switch the active connection within the same profile. The type of implementation is very efficient for all the Service Provider looking for universal coverage and bootstrap connectivity.
Our solution implements below features:
- Automatic switch from one IMSI to another
- Manual switch available via STK
- OTA adaptable to add, delete and change profiles
CHANGE SUBSCRIPTION IN A FULLY SECURE ENVIRONMENT
With the increasing use of connected devices for both IoT and M2M industries, the market is considerably turning towards the use of eSIM, either in embedded or removable format. The use of eSIM requires specific and secure over the air provisioning of an initial operator subscription as well as other subscription profiles to be changed from one operator to another. Oasis Subscription Management service enables the remote management of these eSIMs for below features:
- Store profiles from same or different mobile operators
- Data preparation :
- Profile ordering
- Prepares unpersonalised profile
- Generation of personalization data
- Prepare profile package to be delivered to UICC
- Profile download and installation
- Secure routing