Application Support Engineer (0-2 years exp.)
- Location: Saint-Germain-en-Laye
Founded in 2010, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that facilitates the adoption of eSIM by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs. Oasis designs, develops and operates a range of GSMA-certified eSIM innovative infrastructures, platforms and services.
Established by SIM industry pioneers with a vision to connect any SIM-enabled assets anywhere, anytime, Oasis Smart SIM aims to drive global eSIM adoption by orchestrating and simplifying the digitization of SIM.
Oasis Smart SIM is member of GSMA and TCA, ranked in 2022 as one of the top 6 world certified eSIM technology providers and is part of Tata Communications Group, a digital ecosystem enabler powering today’s fast-growing digital economy.
At Oasis, we believe that what we do is as important as how we do it. Our values - agility, expertise, and innovation – associated to our CSR ambitions, guide how Oasis Team serve our customers, with their satisfaction as main goal.
If you are ready for new challenges in your career, we are looking all over the world for passionate and dynamic team players to join us.
The main task for this position is for the operational support of pre-production and production systems for SIM/USIM and embedded SIM remote management applications.
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve application related issues
- Provisioning of profiles and SIM/eSIM data into existing applications
- Raising and maintaining record of ongoing and closed incidents
- Possessing knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux etc), telecommunication, applications and software, network connectivity and database (MySQL, PostgresSQL, etc)
- Experience in supporting applications such as HTML/Java would be good
- 0 to 2 years of technical support or relevant experience in the area of software application support or development
- Possess self-initiative and able to work independently and collaboratively with people at various levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A state-of-the art technological environment, within a highly international working environment that allows you to work with clients and partners from around the globe.
- A company that is experiencing high levels of growth and a subsidiary of a large group, providing employees opportunities to change positions and/or geographical locations (Singapore, India, Paris region etc.)
- Public benefits related to food and health insurance (Ticket Restaurant for Job in France, Health Insurance)
- Mix between home office and office working