Application Support Engineer
- Location: Singapore
Oasis’ core business is to provide eSIM Operating Systems and Subscription Management solutions to
the IoT/M2M ecosystem worldwide. Proposing a leading-edge technology and strongly dedicated to
address the new generation of eSIM requirements with innovation mind, Oasis’ vision is to be a major
provider of eSIM and Remote SIM Provisioning solutions for secure elements in connected devices.
As part of our development, we are looking for an application support engineer to support the roll-out of our EOS Subscription Manager solution and related applications.
The main task for this position is for the operational support of pre-production and production systems for SIM/USIM and embedded SIM remote management applications.
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve application related issues
- Provisioning of profiles and SIM/eSIM data into existing applications
- Raising and maintaining record of ongoing and closed incidents
- Possessing knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux etc), telecommunication,
applications and software, network connectivity and database (MySQL, PostgresSQL, etc)
- Experience in supporting applications such as HTML/Java would be good
- 2-3 years of technical support or relevant experience in the area of software application support
- Possess self-initiative and able to work independently and collaboratively with people at various
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High-tech environment, with a very strong international dimension within the teams and customers / partners
- Company in very strong development, within a large group, allowing to consider possibilities of
- evolution of position, and/or geographical mobility (France, India, ...)
- Medical insurance
- Part-time telecommuting possible