Application Support Engineer
- Location: Singapore
Founded in 2011, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that simplifies eSIM adoption by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs by providing a range of infrastructure, platforms and GSMA certified eSIM services. Founded by professionals of the SIM card industry with the aim of driving the adoption of eSIM cards globally, Oasis Smart SIM is a member of the GSMA and TCA (Trusted Connectivity Alliance) and ranked by Counterpoint Research as the 6th Global eSIM Management Solution Provider in 2022.
Oasis Smart SIM is a subsidiary of Tata Communications Limited, a digital ecosystem enabler that powers today's growing digital economy.
As part of our development, we are looking for an application support engineer to support the roll-out of our EOS Subscription Manager solution and related applications.
The main task for this position is for the operational support of pre-production and production systems for SIM/USIM and embedded SIM remote management applications.
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve application related issues
- Provisioning of profiles and SIM/eSIM data into existing applications
- Raising and maintaining record of ongoing and closed incidents
- Possessing knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux etc), telecommunication, applications and software, network connectivity and database (MySQL, PostgresSQL, etc)
- Experience in supporting applications such as HTML/Java would be good
- 2-3 years of technical support or relevant experience in the area of software application support or development
- Possess self-initiative and able to work independently and collaboratively with people at various levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High-tech environment, with a very strong international dimension within the teams and customers / partners
- Company in very strong development, within a large group, allowing to consider possibilities of
- Evolution of position, and/or geographical mobility (France, India, ...)
- Medical insurance
- Part-time telecommuting possible