Internship - Junior Engineer for ToolChain
- Location: France (Aix-en-Provence)
Founded in 2010, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that facilitates the adoption of eSIM by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs. Oasis designs, develops and operates a range of GSMA-certified eSIM innovative infrastructures, platforms and services.
Established by SIM industry pioneers with a vision to connect any SIM-enabled assets anywhere, anytime, Oasis Smart SIM aims to drive global eSIM adoption by orchestrating and simplifying the digitization of SIM.
Oasis Smart SIM is member of GSMA and TCA, ranked in 2022 as one of the top 6 world certified eSIM technology providers and is part of Tata Communications Group, a digital ecosystem enabler powering today’s fast-growing digital economy.
At Oasis, we believe that what we do is as important as how we do it. Our values - agility, expertise, and innovation – associated to our CSR ambitions, guide how Oasis Team serve our customers, with their satisfaction as main goal.
If you are ready for new challenges in your career, we are looking all over the world for passionate and dynamic team players to join us.
The intern will be part of the Embedded R&D department based in Aix-en-Provence. He will have to rework from scratch our Toolchain used to build (e)SIM OS HeliOS. The tool shall provide a GUI to configure features supported by the OS, the build options and generate the project files. It shall also provide output files for Validation tools in order to set the Test Suites to run according to OS configuration. This process shall support the use of Continuous Integration process.
This will help to deliver best-in-class (e)SIM to our customers. The intern will be working closely with Oasis technical teams (development, architecture, validation). The intern should be open to suggestions and should be willing to learn new things.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Development and implementation of tools related to (e)SIM
- Must be able to approach/understand complex software and/or problems/bugs
- Good team player willing to learn fast and adapt to the demanding situations
- Languages: Java Card, Java, XML, Ant, Batch, Python
- Knowledge regarding ARM, Keil uVision, GCC, Ride, Eclipse, MS Visual
- Source Management and Continuous Integration: GIT (GITLab)
- Must work well as a part of a
- Must demonstrate problem-solving capabilities, proactive,
- English: full professional skills as the engineer will work in an international environment
EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATION
- Education: Degree or Diploma in Computer sciences, programming science or similar
- Experience: Minimum experience with software
- A state-of-the art technological environment, within a highly international working environment that allows you to work with clients and partners from around the globe.
- Public benefits related to food (Ticket Restaurant)