Junior Engineer for Tools and Validation of R&D
- Location: Aix-en-Provence
Founded in 2010, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that facilitates the adoption of eSIM by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs. Oasis designs, develops and operates a range of GSMA-certified eSIM innovative infrastructures, platforms and services.
Established by SIM industry pioneers with a vision to connect any SIM-enabled assets anywhere, anytime, Oasis Smart SIM aims to drive global eSIM adoption by orchestrating and simplifying the digitization of SIM.
Oasis Smart SIM is member of GSMA and TCA, ranked in 2022 as one of the top 6 world certified eSIM technology providers and is part of Tata Communications Group, a digital ecosystem enabler powering today’s fast-growing digital economy.
At Oasis, we believe that what we do is as important as how we do it. Our values - agility, expertise, and innovation – associated to our CSR ambitions, guide how Oasis Team serve our customers, with their satisfaction as main goal.
If you are ready for new challenges in your career, we are looking all over the world for passionate and dynamic team players to join us.
POSITION OVERVIEW :
The intern will be part of the Tools and Validation team of our Embedded R&D department based in Aix- en-Provence. He will be involved in Continuous Integration setup and deployment for Build and Validation of our (e)SIM OS and Applications:
- Create image to replicate development environment (libraries and tool chain on Microsoft Windows),
- Create image to replicate testing environment (proprietary and 3rd parties test tools and scripting on Microsoft Windows)
- Register runners to execute jobs on client laptop and then on virtual machine hosted on server
- Define pipelines and synchronize jobs with data transfer between jobs
- Program pipeline triggers and email notifications depending on roles of project's recipients
- Manage artifacts in comprehensive format that GitLab can interpret using specific components
- Show results of test campaigns in clear dashboard with link to log files and metrics
- Make technology survey on new interesting features from GitLab
This will help to deliver best-in-class (e)SIM to our customers. The intern will be working closely with Oasis technical teams (development, architecture, validation).
The intern should be open to suggestions and should be willing to learn new things.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Development and implementation of tools related to (e)SIM
- Must be able to approach/understand complex software and/or problems/bugs
- Good team player willing to learn fast and adapt to the demanding situations
- Source Management and Continuous Integration: GIT (GITLab)
EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATION
- Education: Degree or Diploma in Computer sciences, programming science or similar
- Experience: Minimum experience with software
YOUR BENEFITS :
- A state-of-the art technological environment, within a highly international working environment that allows you to work with clients and partners from around the globe.
- Public benefits related to food (Ticket Restaurant)