Internship - Junior Python Developer
- Location: France (Aix-en-Provence)
WHO WE ARE :
Founded in 2010, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that facilitates the adoption
of eSIM by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs. Oasis designs, develops andoperates a range
of GSMA-certified eSIM innovative infrastructures, platforms and services.
Established by SIM industry pioneers with a vision to connect any SIM-enabled assets anywhere,
anytime, Oasis Smart SIM aims to drive global eSIM adoption by orchestrating and simplifying the
digitization of SIM.
Oasis Smart SIM is member of GSMA and TCA, ranked in 2022 as one of the top 6 world certified eSIM
technology providers and is part of Tata Communications Group, a digital ecosystem enabler powering
today’s fast-growing digital economy.
At Oasis, we believe that what we do is as important as how we do it. Our values - agility, expertise, and
innovation – associated to our CSR ambitions, guide how Oasis Team serve our customers, with their
satisfaction as main goal.
If you are ready for new challenges in your career, we are looking all over the world for passionate and
dynamic team players to join us.
Today, we are searching for a talented Java Developer in internship (6 months) based in Aix en Provence
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
As intern, you will be part of the Tools and Validation team of our Embedded R&D department based in
Aix-en-Provence. For Unit and Development Tests of our (e)SIM OS and applets, we have developed a
new framework in Python to replace old internal and proprietary tool.
You will enhance the framework and more precisely :
• Developing/integrating libraries to support specific cryptographic operations related to
(e)SIM protocols like OTA, GP authentication, Network authentication, …
• Translating existing Unit/Dev Tests in this new framework
• Developing and implementing Python tools related to (e)SIM technologies.
This will help to deliver best-in-class (e)SIM OS ad applications to our customers. The intern will be
working closely with Oasis technical teams (development, architecture, validation).
YOUR PROFILE :
• You are graduated Degree or Diploma in Computer sciences, programming science or similar and
are searching for a 6 month-internship
• You have skills in these languages: Python, Scripting, Cryptography
• And also in Source Management and Continuous Integration: GIT (GITLab)
• Regarding your personality, you must work well as a part of a team and demonstrate problemsolving capabilities
• Be proactive and curious in order to learn new things
• Of course, you have full professional skills as the engineer will work in an international