Internship - Junior Software Developer (2)
- Location: France (Aix-en-Provence)
WHO WE ARE :
Founded in 2010, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that facilitates the adoption
of eSIM by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs. Oasis designs, develops andoperates a range
of GSMA-certified eSIM innovative infrastructures, platforms and services.
Established by SIM industry pioneers with a vision to connect any SIM-enabled assets anywhere,
anytime, Oasis Smart SIM aims to drive global eSIM adoption by orchestrating and simplifying the
digitization of SIM.
Oasis Smart SIM is member of GSMA and TCA, ranked in 2022 as one of the top 6 world certified eSIM
technology providers and is part of Tata Communications Group, a digital ecosystem enabler powering
today’s fast-growing digital economy.
At Oasis, we believe that what we do is as important as how we do it. Our values - agility, expertise, and
innovation – associated to our CSR ambitions, guide how Oasis Team serve our customers, with their
satisfaction as main goal.
If you are ready for new challenges in your career, we are looking all over the world for passionate and
dynamic team players to join us.
Today, we are searching for a talented Software Developer in internship (6 months) based in Aix en
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
As intern, you will be part of our Embedded R&D department based in Aix-en-Provence.
You will work on a state of the art of RISC-V Hardware architecture. This includes all the tools (IDE,
compiler, simulator, …) available for this architecture. This could be considered as a pre-study for
porting our (e)SIM OS HeliOS on RISC-V.
The RISC-V architecture is an open source 32/64 bits architecture and instruction set for SoC dedicated to
embedded systems. RISC-V is a direct competitor of ARM architecture. Members of the foundation are big
companies like: Google, Nvidia, NXP Semiconductors, AMD, Qualcomm, IBM…
You will be working closely with Oasis technical teams (development, architecture, technical support).
More precisely, you will be in charge of Architecture, Development, Integration, Testing.
• Must be able to approach/understand complex software and/or problems/bugs
• Have to be a good team player willing to learn fast and adapt to the demanding situations
YOUR PROFILE :
• You are graduated Degree or Diploma in Embedded Software and are searching for a 6 monthinternship
• You have skills in these languages: ASM, C, Java, Python
• And also in Compiler : Keil, GCC
• And also in Source Management and Continuous Integration: GIT (GITLab)
• Regarding your personality, you must work well as a part of a team and demonstrate problemsolving capabilities
• Be proactive and curious in order to learn new things
• Of course, you have full professional skills as the engineer will work in an international environment