Java Card Application Developer
- Location: France (Aix-en-Provence)
WHO WE ARE ?
Founded in 2010, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that facilitates the adoption of eSIM by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs. Oasis designs, develops and operates a range of GSMA-certified eSIM innovative infrastructures, platforms and services.
Established by SIM industry pioneers with a vision to connect any SIM-enabled assets anywhere, anytime, Oasis Smart SIM aims to drive global eSIM adoption by orchestrating and simplifying the digitization of SIM.
Oasis Smart SIM is member of GSMA and TCA, ranked in 2022 as one of the top 6 world certified eSIM technology providers and is part of Tata Communications Group, a digital ecosystem enabler powering today’s fast-growing digital economy.
At Oasis, we believe that what we do is as important as how we do it. Our values - agility, expertise, and innovation – associated to our CSR ambitions, guide how Oasis Team serve our customers, with their satisfaction as main goal.
If you are ready for new challenges in your career, we are looking all over the world for passionate and dynamic team players to join us.
For our R&D team, we are searching for a talented Java Card Developer who will be located in Aix en Provence (13).
POSITION OVERVIEW :
- The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing secure and efficient Java Card applications that meet the requirements of our clients.
- The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, experience working with Java programming language, and a passion for delivering high-quality solutions.
- The Java Card applet developer is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Java-based applications for UICC/eUICC SIM cards. He is contributing to all stages of the software development lifecycle. This includes analysis of user requirements, specification of application features, design application functionality, software development, testing, application maintenance.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop, test, and maintain Java Card applications for secure UICC/eUICC smart card platforms.
- Collaborate with the team to identify and prioritize application requirements and features.
- Write clear and concise code that adheres to industry standards and best practices.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for application development, testing, and deployment.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues in the applications and provide timely resolution.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure code quality and security.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, technologies, and best practices.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in smart card application development (Telecom or Banking or Identity)
- Java Card, Smartcard UICC and eUICC application development and testing.
- Proven experience in developing Java Card applications.
- Familiarity with smart card standards and protocols, such as ISO 7816, GlobalPlatform, GSM 11.11, 3GPP, ETSI, OTA 03.48
- Strong understanding of cryptographic algorithms and protocols.
- Experience with Eclipse or NetBeans IDE, Java Card Development Kit (JDK), and Java Card applet development.
- Excellent programming skills in Java and knowledge of Java Card API.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and communicate effectively with team members and clients.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze complex technical issues.
WHY TO JOIN US :
- We are a state-of-the art technological environment, within a highly international working environment that allows you to work with clients and partners from around the globe.
- We are a company that is experiencing high levels of growth and a subsidiary of a large group, providing employees opportunities to change positions and/or geographical locations (Singapore, India, Paris region etc.)
- Public benefits related to food and health insurance (Ticket Restaurant, Health Insurance)
- Mix between home office and office.