Junior Embedded Software Engineer
- Location: France (Aix-en-Provence)
1/ POSITION OVERVIEW
Oasis’ core business is to provide eSIM Operating Systems and Subscription Management solutions to OEM, Service Providers and Mobile Network Operators worldwide. Proposing a cutting-edge technology and strongly dedicated to address the new generation of eSIM requirements with innovation mind, Oasis’ vision is to be a major provider of embedded SIM OS and activation solutions for secure elements in connected devices.
Due to the company growth, we are urgently looking to hire R&D Software Engineers to be based in Aixen-Provence, France. The candidates need to have a strong desire to evolve in smart card and embedded software development.
As Junior Embedded Software Engineer with a first experience in embedded software, your will join a R&D team of experts. Your main task will be the porting, support and maintenance of Oasis Operating System for SIM, eSIM, iSIM.
2/ KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyze requirements, write architecture and functional specifications, estimate workload
• Porting of existing OS on new chip, derivative, architecture,
• Software validation (unit tests, functional testing, benchmark, …)
• Support (documentation, support of internal teams, …)
3/ EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
• MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or Electronics with a first significant experience
• Programming languages: C, Java Card, asm, Python
• Software: Keil, Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, GIT
• Knowledge of ARM/RISC-V architecture, Cryptography, Smart Card, SPI, I2C is a plus
• Technical curiosity, autonomy, team player, rigorous
• Professional English (reading, writing, speaking)