Junior Engineer (Full Time or Student Contract)
- Location: Aix-en-Provence
Oasis’ core business is to provide eSIM Operating Systems and Subscription Management solutions to OEM, Service Providers and Mobile Network Operators worldwide. Proposing a leading-edge technology and strongly dedicated to address the new generation of eSIM requirements with innovation mind, Oasis’ vision is to be a major provider of embedded SIM OS and activation solutions for secure elements in connected devices.
The position is open to applicants wishing to work as interns, "alternants" or full-time employees. You will be part of the Validation team of our Embedded R&D department based in Aix-en-Provence. He will have to write test plan/specifications, develop tests, and analyze logs for our (e)SIM OS HeliOS. The development of validation plan can come from standards, internal applications and/or feedbacks/bugs from the field. This will help to deliver best-in-class (e)SIM to our customers. The apprentice will be working closely with Oasis technical teams (development, architecture, technical support). The apprentice should be open to suggestions and should be willing to learn new things.
- Development and implementation of test plan related to (e)SIM technologies.
- Must be able to approach/understand complex software and/or problems/bugs
- Good team player willing to learn fast and adapt to the demanding situations
- Source Management and Continuous Integration: GIT (GITLab), Jenkins
- Must be willing to learn and grow with the company.
- Must work well as a part of a team.
- Must demonstrate problem-solving capabilities, proactive, curious.
- English: full professional skills as the apprentice will work in an international environment
Experience and qualification
- Education: Degree or Diploma in Computer sciences, programming science or similar
- Experience: Minimum experience with software development.