Junior Engineer (Full Time or Student Contract)
- Location: Aix-en-Provence (France)
Founded in 2010, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that facilitates the adoption of eSIM by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs. Oasis designs, develops and operates a range of GSMA-certified eSIM innovative infrastructures, platforms and services.
Established by SIM industry pioneers with a vision to connect any SIM-enabled assets anywhere, anytime, Oasis Smart SIM aims to drive global eSIM adoption by orchestrating and simplifying the digitization of SIM.
Oasis Smart SIM is member of GSMA and TCA, ranked in 2022 as one of the top 6 world certified eSIM technology providers and is part of Tata Communications Group, a digital ecosystem enabler powering today’s fast-growing digital economy.
At Oasis, we believe that what we do is as important as how we do it. Our values - agility, expertise, and innovation – associated to our CSR ambitions, guide how Oasis Team serve our customers, with their satisfaction as main goal.
If you are ready for new challenges in your career, we are looking all over the world for passionate and dynamic team players to join us.
The position is open to applicants wishing to work as interns, "alternants" or full-time employees. You will be part of the Validation team of our Embedded R&D department based in Aix-en-Provence. He will have to write test plan/specifications, develop tests, and analyze logs for our (e)SIM OS HeliOS. The development of validation plan can come from standards, internal applications and/or feedbacks/bugs from the field. This will help to deliver best-in-class (e)SIM to our customers. The apprentice will be working closely with Oasis technical teams (development, architecture, technical support). The apprentice should be open to suggestions and should be willing to learn new things.
- Development and implementation of test plan related to (e)SIM technologies.
- Must be able to approach/understand complex software and/or problems/bugs
- Good team player willing to learn fast and adapt to the demanding situations
- Source Management and Continuous Integration: GIT (GITLab), Jenkins
- Must be willing to learn and grow with the company.
- Must work well as a part of a team.
- Must demonstrate problem-solving capabilities, proactive, curious.
- English: full professional skills as the apprentice will work in an international environment
Experience and qualification
- Education: Degree or Diploma in Computer sciences, programming science or similar
- Experience: Minimum experience with software development.