Junior Software Tester
- Location: France (Aix-en-Provence)
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2010, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that facilitates the adoption of eSIM by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs. Oasis designs, develops and operates a range of GSMA-certified eSIM innovative infrastructures, platforms and services.
Established by SIM industry pioneers with a vision to connect any SIM-enabled assets anywhere, anytime, Oasis Smart SIM aims to drive global eSIM adoption by orchestrating and simplifying the digitization of SIM.
Oasis Smart SIM is member of GSMA and TCA, ranked in 2022 as one of the top 6 world certified eSIM technology providers and is part of Tata Communications Group, a digital ecosystem enabler powering today’s fast-growing digital economy.
At Oasis, we believe that what we do is as important as how we do it. Our values - agility, expertise, and innovation – associated to our CSR ambitions, guide how Oasis Team serve our customers, with their satisfaction as main goal.
If you are ready for new challenges in your career, we are looking all over the world for passionate and dynamic team players to join us.
YOUR NEXT POSITION:
As junior software tester, you will be part of the Validation team of our Embedded R&D department based in Aix-en-Provence. You will have to write test plan/specifications, develop tests, and analyze logs for our (e)SIM, working closely with Oasis technical teams (development, architecture, technical support).
More precisely, you will be in charge of development and implementation of test plan related to (e)SIM technologies.
YOUR PROFILE :
- Bac+2/ Bac+3 in Computer sciences, programming science or similar,
- Minimum experience (long internship or apprenticeship) with software development,
- Must be able to speak in english as you will work in an international environment,
- Good team player as you must work well as part of a team,
- Must be willing to learn and grow with the company, to learn fast and adapt to the demanding situation,
- Must demonstrate problem-solving capabilities, and be proactive, curious.
WHY TO JOIN US :
- We are a state-of-the art technological environment, within a highly international and multi-cultural working environment that allows you to work with clients and partners from around the globe.
- A company that is experiencing high levels of growth and a subsidiary of a large group, providing employees opportunities to change positions and/or geographical locations (Singapore, India, Paris region etc.) and trainings,
- Pleasant modern working environment, close to restaurants and public transport
- Public benefits related to food and health insurance (Ticket Restaurant, Health Insurance)
- Mix between home office and office working