Project Manager Officer (PMO)
- Location: France (Aix-en-Provence)
WHO WE ARE :
Founded in 2010, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that facilitates the adoption of eSIM by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs. Oasis designs, develops and operates a range of GSMA-certified eSIM innovative infrastructures, platforms and services.
Established by SIM industry pioneers with a vision to connect any SIM-enabled assets anywhere, anytime, Oasis Smart SIM aims to drive global eSIM adoption by orchestrating and simplifying the digitization of SIM.
Oasis Smart SIM is member of GSMA and TCA, ranked in 2022 as one of the top 6 world certified eSIM technology providers and is part of Tata Communications Group, a digital ecosystem enabler powering today’s fast-growing digital economy.
At Oasis, we believe that what we do is as important as how we do it. Our values - agility, expertise, and innovation – associated to our CSR ambitions, guide how Oasis Team serve our customers, with their satisfaction as main goal.
If you are ready for new challenges in your career, we are looking all over the world for passionate and dynamic team players to join us.
We are searching for a Project Management Officer (PMO) who will be located in Aix en Provence (13).
YOUR NEXT POSITION :
As a PMO, the aim of this position will be to lead and oversee our Project Management Office. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing project management processes and tools, and for ensuring that these are followed by all Project Managers.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assess the existing project processes and devise and execute new methodologies.
• Assist the company's management and leadership in all project-related aspects, setting up an effective organizational framework with essential tools and resources.
• Establish and regularly update organizational processes, protocols, and systems.
• Create metrics and benchmarks to measure performance and progress.
• Devise and apply strategies to improve project quality and efficiency.
• Collaborate with team leaders and project managers on project-related initiatives, meeting regularly to review project status, identify issues, work toward resolution, and maintain project plans.
• Maintain project records, including meeting minutes, activity reports, and meeting agendas.
• Monitor progress against plans and schedules, identifying and resolving problems, and updating project plans as needed.
• Oversee and manage project communication efforts, including writing and disseminating project communications, conducting regular project status calls, and responding to team members’ communications.
- Strong educational background in management.
- Expertise in project and process management.
- A solid understanding of corporate social responsibility (CSR) is desirable.
- Experience in project and process management.
- Ability to handle diverse responsibilities and deliver successful outcomes.
- Proactive and innovative mindset, coupled with effective communication and problem-solving skills.
WHY TO JOIN US:
• A state-of-the art technological environment, within a highly international working environment that allows you to work with clients and partners from around the globe.
• A company that is experiencing high levels of growth and a subsidiary of a large group, providing employees opportunities to change positions and/or geographical locations (Singapore, India, Paris region etc.)
• Public benefits related to food and health insurance (Ticket Restaurant, Health Insurance)
• Mix between home office and office working.