Quality Assurance Engineer (H/F)
- Location: France (Aix-en-Provence)
WHO WE ARE ?
Founded in 2010, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that facilitates the adoption of eSIM by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs. Oasis designs, develops and operates a range of GSMA-certified eSIM innovative infrastructures, platforms and services.
Established by SIM industry pioneers with a vision to connect any SIM-enabled assets anywhere, anytime, Oasis Smart SIM aims to drive global eSIM adoption by orchestrating and simplifying the digitization of SIM.
Oasis Smart SIM is member of GSMA and TCA, ranked in 2022 as one of the top 6 world certified eSIM technology providers and is part of Tata Communications Group, a digital ecosystem enabler powering today’s fast-growing digital economy.
At Oasis, we believe that what we do is as important as how we do it. Our values - agility, expertise, and innovation – associated to our CSR ambitions, guide how Oasis Team serve our customers, with their satisfaction as main goal.
If you are ready for new challenges in your career, we are looking all over the world for passionate and dynamic team players to join us.
For our QA team, we are searching for Quality Assurance Engineers (H/F) who will be located in Aix en Provence (13).
YOUR NEXT POSITION :
- Your main responsibility will be to verify and validate the quality of Oasis software’s.
- The Quality Assurance (QA) engineer will be assigned one or more Oasis Solution. She/he will work with the product manager from the definition of the content of each new release until its validation before deployment in production
- The Quality Assurance (QA) engineer will also be in charge of the Test Strategy and Execution for each release of the given solution.
- This knowledge of the given solution will also lead the Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to take part in customer demonstrations and in defining Oasis Operation Guidelines for the given solution.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
In this position, you will :
- Be in charge of the Test Strategy (with the support of Oasis QA manager) and Test Collection Development of the solution.
- Be responsible of the completeness of the test plans and test reports.
- Develop automated test scripts and frameworks to improve testing activities
- Review and approve the test reports executed by Oasis Software Testers.
- Execute the tests as defined in the agreed System Acceptance test.
- Report defects found during testing on the test management system and track defect status periodically.
- Be expected to be a contributor in the release definition, advocating for content that will improve software quality.
- Be a contributor in the software requirements definition.
- You could provide feedback to development teams on technical, troubleshooting, or operational issues.
- You work with Oasis product managers and development teams to test, optimize and improve Oasis’s products and solutions.
YOUR PROFILE :
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or a similar degree.
- You have at least two years' experience in either software testing, software development or software design.
You should also demonstrate the following skills:
• Troubleshooting and analysis skills in End-to-End context.
• Testing knowledge (Logging, debugging, test case creation, etc..).
• Experience with tools like Jira and Postman (API client).
• Team player, detail oriented and ability to work effectively with other team members.
• Work under minimum supervision and tight business deadlines.
The following skills are a plus for the applicant:
• Experience with SonarQube
• Scripting experience
• Protocols (HTTPS, SMPP, SIM-OTA)
WHY TO JOIN US :
- We are a state-of-the art technological environment, within a highly international and multi-cultural working environment that allows you to work with clients and partners from around the globe.
- We are a company that is experiencing high levels of growth and a subsidiary of a large group, providing employees opportunities to change positions and/or geographical locations (Singapore, India, Paris region etc.) and trainings
- Pleasant modern working environment, close to restaurants and public transport
- Public benefits related to food and health insurance (Ticket Restaurant, Health Insurance)
- Mix between home office and office working