Senior Embedded Security/Crypto Engineer
- Location: France (Aix-en-Provence)
1/ POSITION OVERVIEW
Oasis’ core business is to provide eSIM Operating Systems and Subscription Management solutions to OEM, Service Providers and Mobile Network Operators worldwide. Proposing a cutting-edge technology and strongly dedicated to address the new generation of eSIM requirements with innovation mind, Oasis’ vision is to be a major provider of embedded SIM OS and activation solutions for secure elements in connected devices.
Due to the company growth, we are urgently looking to hire R&D Software Engineers to be based in Aixen-Provence, France. The candidates need to have a strong background in smart card and embedded software development.
As Senior Embedded Security/Crypto Software Engineer with a proven experience in embedded crypto and/or secure software, your will join a R&D team of experts. Your main tasks will be the development, support and maintenance of Oasis HeliOS Operating System for SIM, eSIM, iSIM.
2/ KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Mainly involved in secure and/or cryptographic software development or integration of libraries
• Analyze requirements, write architecture and functional specifications, estimate workload
• Secure Embedded software development (C, Java Card, ASM) of new features and/or maintenance/support of existing OS,
• Software validation (unit tests, functional testing, benchmark, …)
• Support (documentation, customer support, …)
• Involved in security certification process (CC, GSMA, …)
3/ EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
• MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or Electronics with min 10 years of professional experience
• Programming languages: C, Java Card, asm
• Good knowledges in ARM/RISC-V architecture, Cryptography, Security Countermeasures and
Security Certification process (Common Criteria, EMVCo, …), Smart Card or Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) or Secure coding experience
• Professional English (reading, writing, speaking)