Software Tester – Quality Assurance (M/W)
- Location: France (Aix-en-Provence)
WHO WE ARE :
Founded in 2010, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that facilitates the adoption of eSIM by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs.
Oasis designs, develops and operates a range of GSMA-certified eSIM innovative infrastructures, platforms and services.
Established by SIM industry pioneers with a vision to connect any SIM-enabled assets anywhere, anytime, Oasis Smart SIM aims to drive global eSIM adoption by orchestrating and simplifying the digitization of SIM.
Oasis Smart SIM is member of GSMA and TCA, ranked in 2022 as one of the top 6 world certified eSIM technology providers and is part of Tata Communications Group, a digital ecosystem enabler powering today’s fast-growing digital economy.
At Oasis, we believe that what we do is as important as how we do it. Our values - agility, expertise, and innovation – associated to our CSR ambitions, guide how Oasis Team serve our customers, with their satisfaction as main goal.
If you are ready for new challenges in your career, we are looking all over the world for passionate and dynamic team players to join us.
YOUR NEXT POSITION :
- You will integrate the Quality Assurance team of the HSE Division responsible for ensuring the overall quality of solutions such as Oasis DP + (eSIM - consumer), Oasis DP/SR (eSIM – M2M) and the Oasis CloudSIM Ecosystem.
- You will be in charge of one or more OASIS solutions and will be involved in the product life cycle, from the definition of each new version to its validation before production.
- You will oversee (with support from the Quality Assurance Manager) the testing strategy of the development team, including identifying global service incompatibilities and potentially providing technical support for test automation.
- You will also be responsible for the Service Validation Strategy and end-to-end testing (from apps to mobile/SIM) for each version of the solution.
- Finally, you will be required to validate the conformities/coherencies and interoperabilities of the Oasis Web Applications involved in the Oasis global solutions ecosystem and to participate in customer demonstrations and in the definition of the Guidelines.
Main responsabilities :
- Be in charge of the validation of the new solution involving several Oasis applications
- Ensure completeness of test plans and test reports
- Support the design, implementation and execution of SATs (system acceptance tests) on dedicated environments to verify application configuration and behavior.
- Work closely with Product Managers and development teams to test, optimize and improve Oasis products and solutions.
- Escalate technical, troubleshooting or operational issues to development teams.
- Ensure development of automated test scripts and frameworks where possible to improve validation activities.
Graduate (Master’s degree to Master’s degree) in the field of testing/ quality, you have at least 2 years of experience in this field(s).
You have the following skills & knowledge:
- Analytical and diagnostic skills on Web Applications
- Knowledge in testing (Creation of Test Cases, logging, debugging, etc.)
- Team player and details oriented
Experience in the following areas would be a plus:
- SIM standards (OTA, ISO 7816, ETSI, 3GPP, GSMA)
- Protocols (HTTPS, SMPP)
WHY TO JOIN US:
- A state-of-the art technological environment, within a highly international working environment that allows you to work with clients and partners from around the globe.
- A company that is experiencing high levels of growth and a subsidiary of a large group, providing employees opportunities to change positions and/or geographical locations (Singapore, India, Paris region etc.)
- Public benefits related to health insurance
- Mix between home office and office working