Supply Chain & Admin Executive
- Location: Singapore
COMPANY DESCRIPTION :
Founded in 2011, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that simplifies eSIM adoption by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs by providing a range of infrastructure, platforms and GSMA certified eSIM services. Founded by veterans of the SIM card industry with the aim of driving the adoption of eSIM cards globally, Oasis Smart SIM is a member of the GSMA and TCA (Trusted Connectivity Alliance) and is rated by Counterpoint Research among the best providers of GSMA-certified eSIM technologies in the world.
Oasis Smart SIM is a subsidiary of Tata Communications Limited, a digital ecosystem enabler that powers today's growing digital economy.
POSITION OVERVIEW :
The Supply Chain and Admin Exec coordinates the proper execution of customer orders, participates to the production planning, interface with suppliers, manage the material inventory, organize logistics for product shipments. He/she manages the communication Oasis Customer Service and with factories to ensure that SIM cards production is properly executed by our manufacturing suppliers.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process suppliers’ orders and inform customer service on order status
• Manages supplier relationship and coordinate with finance for supplier POs
• Liaise with technical team for input file processing and data generation
• Interface with manufacturing sites for execution of orders
• Track production progress
• Organize shipments and logistics, and coordinate with freight forwarders
• Track, maintain and report of materials, storage, and inventory data (chip modules)
• Anticipate chip inventory replenishment in view of chip forecast
• Respond promptly to customer service inquiries
• Monitors after-sales, investigate SIM production issues
• Perform office administration and financial activities for Singapore office
• Interface and report to CFO in France for the management of administrative and financial activities of Singapore office (mails, utilities, cleaning, office management, …)
• High school diploma, Diploma of Higher Education preferably specialized in Supply Chain / international trade
• Experience working with customer support
• Comfortable using Microsoft Excel
• Pay attention to details
• Good communication skills
• Customer orientation
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Work well as a part of a team
• A state-of-the art technological environment, within a highly international working environment that allows you to work with clients and partners from around the globe.
• A company that is experiencing high levels of growth and a subsidiary of a large group, providing employees opportunities to change positions and/or geographical locations (India, Paris region, France, etc.)
• Medical insurance
• Mix between home office and office working