System Administrator (M/W)
- Location: France (Saint-Germain-en-Laye)
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2010, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that facilitates the adoption of eSIM by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs. Oasis designs, develops and operates a range of GSMA-certified eSIM innovative infrastructures, platforms and services.
Established by SIM industry pioneers with a vision to connect any SIM-enabled assets anywhere, anytime, Oasis Smart SIM aims to drive global eSIM adoption by orchestrating and simplifying the digitization of SIM.
Oasis Smart SIM is member of GSMA and TCA, ranked in 2022 as one of the top 6 world certified eSIM technology providers and is part of Tata Communications Group, a digital ecosystem enabler powering today’s fast-growing digital economy.
At Oasis, we believe that what we do is as important as how we do it. Our values - agility, expertise, and innovation – associated to our CSR ambitions, guide how Oasis Team serve our customers, with their satisfaction as main goal.
If you are ready for new challenges in your career, we are looking all over the world for passionate and dynamic team players to join us.
YOUR NEXT POSITION :
The System Administrator is responsible for managing the IT systems within Oasis Singapore organization. This includes defining and implementing the right IT processes, procedures and policies across the organization as well as for the operations of Oasis Subscription Manager solution.
The Service Administrator will demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of IT environments (Windows, Linux, VMware, HPE server, routers, firewalls) as well as technical and operations skills to deliver the best service level of IT services.
YOUR key responsabilities :
- Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls.
- Proactively manage and maintain server, Routers/switches and firewall systems
- Administer and support core Microsoft, Linux, Docker, HPE, HSM and VMware technologies
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions for IT systems.
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
- Maintain the configurations of operating systems, business applications (Subscription Manager), security tools, webservers, email, PCs, local and wide area networking both hardware and software.
- Plan for and respond to service outages and other IT or infrastructure problems.
- Develop scripts and light programming for systems-related projects.
- Responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems within Oasis and its Data Center deployments.
- Responsible for maintaining the network environment as well as the health of the network and servers.
- Assist Service Manager with day-to-day Subscription Manager service, operations, support and maintenance
- Participate to Subscription Manager’s data preparation process in secured environment
- Work with Service Manager to monitor service level and take actions to restore service in case of degradation
- Identify operational issues and work on resolutions including environment issues, configuration issues, inventory related issues
- Log faults and follow-up on resolution with Service Manager
- Plan and schedule the testing and deployment of releases
- Support Product team to document operational processes and support activities
- Adhere and enforce strict security procedures in compliance with GSMA Security Accreditation
YOUR PROFILE :
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or related area) preferred
- You have an in-depth knowledge of computer systems and a strong experience in IT system and network administration. More preciously with this domains :
- Linux/UNIX/Ubuntu: built and administration
- Kubernetes, DOCKER : built and administration
- LAN/WAN/VPN/SSL : Switches/Routers/Firewalls administration
- VMWare 6.X administration
- Cloud AWS / AZURE
- You can demonstrate strong problem-solving capabilities and good communication skills, including capability to document technical processes clearly and to work closely in a team
- You pay attention to details and are enthusiastic
- You have a good level in english (spoken and written)
WHY TO JOIN US:
- A state-of-the art technological environment, within a highly international working environment that allows you to work with clients and partners from around the globe.
- A company that is experiencing high levels of growth and a subsidiary of a large group, providing employees opportunities to change positions and/or geographical locations (India, Paris region, France, etc.)
- More advantages : restaurant,d’entreprise, medical insurance
- Mix between home office and office working
- the unique opportunity to join a company where it is good to work. 100% of our employees would recommend it to their entourage !