Technical Project Manager
- Location: Aix-en-provence/St Germain & Singapore
Oasis’ core business is to provide eSIM Operating Systems and Subscription Management solutions to OEM, Service Providers and Mobile Network Operators worldwide. Proposing a leading-edge technology and strongly dedicated to address the new generation of eSIM requirements with innovation mind, Oasis’ vision is to be a major provider of embedded SIM OS and activation solutions for secure elements in connected devices.
Due to the company growth, we are recruiting a Technical Project Manager in Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France.
The Technical Project Manager (TPM) is responsible for overseeing the full lifecycle of the services being provided to our customers: development, testing, deployment as well as the handover to the operation team. The TPM is responsible for working alongside the designated Oasis technical support, solution team as well as OASIS’s customer to ensure the projects are delivered according to the agree scope, schedule and budget.
The TPM will demonstrate an in-depth project management knowledge of OASIS’s solution and SIM/eSIM products and services, representing all aspects of Oasis portfolio and on-going projects for these accounts as well as technical skillsets to be able to challenge and improve the technical delivery.
The TPM is a part of the Solutions and Services team and reports to the Solutions and Services Director.
- End to end ownership of the project development and delivery.
- Budget, Schedule and Scope management for the assigned projects.
- Identify and manage Risks, Issues and Dependencies.
- Use of technical skill (JAVA, Telecommunications and IT infrastructure) to influence and improve
the Technical solution.
- Use of project management techniques to manage the solution scope and the customer
- Build strong relationship with customer and internals team (technical support, development team)
to ensure both the customer and the company financial are addressed (know when to use
Change request and when not to)
- Manage technical and project related communications with client’s technical team, project team,
engineering team and management.
- Produce and review project documentation such as requirement document, deployment guide,
operational guidelines, solution descriptions, etc…
- Both technical competency and project management discipline
- Must have strong relationship management skills and experience
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams
- Self-starter with strong organization and resolution management skills
- Must work well as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate strong problem-solving capabilities
Experience and qualification
- Education: Master of Science (preferred) or Bachelor degree.
- Min years of experience: 5 years’ experience in Project management or Technical Service
- Experience in software development experience is a big plus
- Domain experience: Web Application Server, Telecom, IoT, JAVA coding and/or IT infrastructure