Technical Project Manager
- Location: France (Saint-Germain, Aix-en-Provence), Singapore
Founded in 2010, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that facilitates the adoption of eSIM by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs. Oasis designs, develops and operates a range of GSMA-certified eSIM innovative infrastructures, platforms and services.
Established by SIM industry pioneers with a vision to connect any SIM-enabled assets anywhere, anytime, Oasis Smart SIM aims to drive global eSIM adoption by orchestrating and simplifying the digitization of SIM.
Oasis Smart SIM is member of GSMA and TCA, ranked in 2022 as one of the top 6 world certified eSIM technology providers and is part of Tata Communications Group, a digital ecosystem enabler powering today’s fast-growing digital economy.
At Oasis, we believe that what we do is as important as how we do it. Our values - agility, expertise, and innovation – associated to our CSR ambitions, guide how Oasis Team serve our customers, with their satisfaction as main goal.
If you are ready for new challenges in your career, we are looking all over the world for passionate and dynamic team players to join us.
The Technical Project Manager (TPM) is responsible for overseeing the full lifecycle of the services being provided to our customers: development, testing, deployment as well as the handover to the operation team. The TPM is responsible for working alongside the designated Oasis technical support, solution team as well as OASIS’s customer to ensure the projects are delivered according to the agree scope, schedule and budget.
The TPM will demonstrate an in-depth project management knowledge of OASIS’s solution and SIM/eSIM products and services, representing all aspects of Oasis portfolio and on-going projects for these accounts as well as technical skillsets to be able to challenge and improve the technical delivery.
The TPM is a part of the Solutions and Services team and reports to the Solutions and Services Director.
- End to end ownership of the project development and delivery.
- Budget, Schedule and Scope management for the assigned projects.
- Identify and manage Risks, Issues and Dependencies.
- Use of technical skill (JAVA, Telecommunications and IT infrastructure) to influence and improve the Technical solution.
- Use of project management techniques to manage the solution scope and the customer requirements.
- Build strong relationship with customer and internals team (technical support, development team) to ensure both the customer and the company financial are addressed (know when to use Change request and when not to)
- Manage technical and project related communications with client’s technical team, project team, engineering team and management.
- Produce and review project documentation such as requirement document, deployment guide, operational guidelines, solution descriptions, etc…
- Have both technical competency and project management discipline
- Must have strong relationship management skills and experience
- Have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams
- Self-starter with strong organization and resolution management skills
- Must work well as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate strong problem-solving capabilities
- Education: Master of Science (preferred) or Bachelor degree.
- Min years of experience: 5 years’ experience in Project management or Technical Service delivery.
- Experience in software development experience is a big plus
- Domain experience: Web Application Server, Telecom, IoT, JAVA coding and/or IT infrastructure
- A state-of-the art technological environment, within a highly international working environment that allows you to work with clients and partners from around the globe.
- A company that is experiencing high levels of growth and a subsidiary of a large group, providing employees opportunities to change positions and/or geographical locations (Singapore, India, Paris region etc.)
- Public benefits related to food and health insurance (Ticket Restaurant for Job in France, Health Insurance)
- Mix between home office and office working