Technical Support Manager
- Location: Singapore, full remote possible
Founded in 2010, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that facilitates the adoption of eSIM by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs. Oasis designs, develops and operates a range of GSMA-certified eSIM innovative infrastructures, platforms and services.
Established by SIM industry pioneers with a vision to connect any SIM-enabled assets anywhere, anytime, Oasis Smart SIM aims to drive global eSIM adoption by orchestrating and simplifying the digitization of SIM.
Oasis Smart SIM is member of GSMA and TCA, ranked in 2022 as one of the top 6 world certified eSIM technology providers and is part of Tata Communications Group, a digital ecosystem enabler powering today’s fast-growing digital economy.
At Oasis, we believe that what we do is as important as how we do it. Our values - agility, expertise, and innovation – associated to our CSR ambitions, guide how Oasis Team serve our customers, with their satisfaction as main goal.
If you are ready for new challenges in your career, we are looking all over the world for passionate and dynamic team players to join us.
The main responsibility for this position is to manage a team of technical support for SIM/eSIM projects including SIM profile configuration, data generation, and testing to ensure that SIM card requirements are successfully delivered, technically working and maintained throughout the life of Oasis related SIM/eSIM projects. The Manager also provides Subject Matter Expertise in UICC/eUICC technologies.
As a Technical support Manager in Oasis, you report to the COO. Among other things, you will:
- Responsible for managing a team of Technical Support Consultants in charge of SIM/eSIM technical activities
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in SIM and eSIM technologies
- Provide technical consultancy and support throughout the customer lifecycle for Oasis products and services including SIM/eSIM, OTA services and Remote SIM Provisioning
- Understand customer technical requirements and identify potential card/solution in relation with Oasis SIM/eSIM products
- Define functional specifications and technical design for Javacard applications or SIM/eSIM card project in line with customer requirements
- Configuration of SIM/eSIM Electrical Profile, preparation of test SIM cards, follow-up on testing activities with clients
- Data Generation for SIM/eSIM personalization
- Preparation of SIM card personalization scripts in coordination with SIM card production factory
- Perform test and BAP card validation, both internal and external with customer
- SIM Operating System qualification testing and software validation (unit tests, functional testing, system test, integration test)
- Troubleshooting, first level of investigation, reproduction of issues found, root cause analysis and correction in coordination with Oasis embedded software R&D
- Support quality team in the resolution of problems and coordinate response/communication to the customer
- Conduct product training and presentation to customerProvide accurate consolidated reporting on weekly basis
You also possess the following skills:
- Javacard, Smartcard UICC/eUICC application development and testing
- OTA 03.48
- Java Servlet Technologie/ JSP/ JSF
- Java XML Parsing, Coding
- Java based Web services
- SQL, relational database and JDBC
- Linux/Unix, Windows Platform
- Apache Tomcat, Eclipse
- You have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in computer science or similar
- You have the knowledge in the GSM/UMTS/LTE environment (e.g. 3GPP standards, eSIM)
- You have the knowledge of the GSMA SGP02, SGP22 specifications
- If you apply for the for position in Singapore, you are Singaporean, PR or under LOC
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Telecom and SIM/eSIM/USIM card projects
- The position is open to professionals with 2 to 3 years of experience in software development and technical support
- A state-of-the art technological environment, within a highly international working environment that allows you to work with clients and partners from around the globe.
- A company that is experiencing high levels of growth and a subsidiary of a large group, providing employees opportunities to change positions and/or geographical locations (Singapore, India, Paris region etc.)
- Public benefits related to food and health insurance (Ticket Restaurant, Health Insurance)
- Mix between home office and office working