Technical Support Manager
- Location: Singapore
Founded in 2011, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that simplifies eSIM adoption by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs by providing a range of infrastructure, platforms and GSMA certified eSIM services. Founded by professionals of the SIM card industry with the aim of driving the adoption of eSIM cards globally, Oasis Smart SIM is a member of the GSMA and TCA (Trusted Connectivity Alliance) and ranked by Counterpoint Research as the 6th Global eSIM Management Solution Provider in 2022.
Oasis Smart SIM is a subsidiary of Tata Communications Limited, a digital ecosystem enabler that powers today's growing digital economy.
As part of our development, we are looking for a technical support manager to support the deployment of our EOS Subscription Manager solution and its related applications.
The main responsibility for this position is to manage a team of technical support for SIM/eSIM projects including SIM profile configuration, data generation, and testing to ensure that SIM card requirements are successfully delivered, technically working and maintained throughout the life of Oasis related SIM/eSIM projects. The Manager also provides Subject Matter Expertise in UICC/eUICC technologies.
As a Technical support Manager in Oasis, you report to the COO. Among other things, you will:
- Responsible for managing a team of Technical Support Consultants in charge of SIM/eSIM technical activities
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in SIM and eSIM technologies
- Provide technical consultancy and support throughout the customer lifecycle for Oasis products and services including SIM/eSIM, OTA services and Remote SIM Provisioning
- Understand customer technical requirements and identify potential card/solution in relation with Oasis SIM/eSIM products
- Define functional specifications and technical design for Javacard applications or SIM/eSIM card project in line with customer requirements
- Configuration of SIM/eSIM Electrical Profile, preparation of test SIM cards, follow-up on testing activities with clients
- Data Generation for SIM/eSIM personalization
- Preparation of SIM card personalization scripts in coordination with SIM card production factory
- Perform test and BAP card validation, both internal and external with customer
- SIM Operating System qualification testing and software validation (unit tests, functional testing, system test, integration test)
- Troubleshooting, first level of investigation, reproduction of issues found, root cause analysis and correction in coordination with Oasis embedded software R&D
- Support quality team in the resolution of problems and coordinate response/communication to the customer
- Conduct product training and presentation to customerProvide accurate consolidated reporting on weekly basis
You also possess the following skills:
- Javacard, Smartcard UICC/eUICC application development and testing
- OTA 03.48
- Java Servlet Technologie/ JSP/ JSF
- Java XML Parsing, Coding
- Java based Web services
- SQL, relational database and JDBC
- Linux/Unix, Windows Platform
- Apache Tomcat, Eclipse
- You have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in computer science or similar
- You have the knowledge in the GSM/UMTS/LTE environment (e.g. 3GPP standards, eSIM)
- You have the knowledge of the GSMA SGP02, SGP22 specifications
- If you apply for the for position in Singapore, you are Singaporean, PR or under LOC
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Telecom and SIM/eSIM/USIM card projects
- The position is open to professionals with 2 to 3 years of experience in software development and technical support
- A state-of-the art technological environment, within a highly international working environment that allows you to work with clients and partners from around the globe.
- A company that is experiencing high levels of growth and a subsidiary of a large group, providing employees opportunities to change positions and/or geographical locations (Singapore, India, Paris region etc.)
- Public benefits related to food and health insurance (Ticket Restaurant, Health Insurance)
- Mix between home office and office working